Bilal's Tar & Dust Workshop is a location and Safe Zone featured in Dying Light: The Following. It is located in the eastern region of the countryside surrounding the city of Harran. It is owned by the mechanic Bilal and shares its location with a Taurus gas station.
Known survivors Edit
- Bilal - The owner of the shop and leader of the survivors residing there.
- Nuri - The developmentally disabled younger brother of Bilal.
- Fatma - Reports Levent missing.
Missing Persons Edit
- Bahri - Went missing with Ekrem near the granary.
- Ekrem - Went missing with Bahri near the granary.
- Emre - Went missing near the beach.
- Hayko - Went missing near the power plant.