One of the kids in the daycare is diabetic. Her name is Alya, and Rupert says she'll go into a coma if she doesn't get some insulin soon. I'm going to the pharmacy to see if I can find some.
- Search for Insulin in the pharmacies
- There's no Insulin here, but Troy says this store is part of a chain. I can use the computer to see if there are other locations in town.
- Use the computer to find the transaction history
- Search the apartment
- I've found a note left by Alya's father. It says he was going to get Ayla's insulin, then go to a pizzeria to bring home dinner and then get Alya from the daycare center. Since I know he got the Insulin and he never made it to the daycare center, perhaps he's somewhere near the pizzeria. I'll have to look for him there.
- Find Alya's father
- I found Alya's father in the restaurant. He was dead. Fortunately, he still had Alya's medication with him. Now I have to get back to Rupert as fast as I can.
- Return to Rupert with Alya's medication
- I've brought the Insulin back to Rupert. Alya is going to be fine.