|Weapon Type||Melee Weapon (Blunt)|
Wrenches are found frequently as common weapons in the early game. Recommended against slower enemies such as Biters, and like always headshots serve for vital areas against enemies.
There are six variants of Wrench in the base game:
The Following adds one new Wrench:
- In real life, Wrenches are tools used for grip and mechanical advantages such as applying torque to turn objects.
- Adjustable Wrenches are used with adjustable jaws, allowing it to be used with different sizes. Many wrenches are usually adjustable.
- Monkey Wrenches are adjustable wrenches, only used for heavier tasks.
- Pipe Wrenches are used for turning iron pipes and fittings with rounded surfaces. Like most wrenches, Pipe Wrenches are adjustable and are one of the recognized wrenches for its adjustable jaw design.
- The Monkey Wrench in-game is actually a French Wrench. Even thought the base variant is titled Monkey Wrench, it's Rusty variant corrects this.